UFL2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UFL2

Ultimate Football League 2.0 is a PS3 Madden League.

+2
ShamelessAnt
Finz
6 posters

POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6

Poll

Who is Number 1?

[ 6 ]
    POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_left86%POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 0 ]
    POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_left0%POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_left0%POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_left14%POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Finz
    Finz

POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Empty POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6

Post by Finz Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 NFL-nfl-4311909-1280-800
    POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Ranks2

Here are your updated Power Rankings through Week 6! We have had a bit of shuffling through the middle of the rankings and a bit at the top as well. As always, let me know what you think!

1. SEAHAWKS - Not sure if his loss came at the hands of FordTuff, a sub, or a sim. Either way, the Defending Champ gets the nod here and sits atop this weeks' rankings

2. BROWNS - This is essentially 1A and 1B. Both took a loss over the past couple of weeks. It happens to the best of us.

3. CHARGERS - The first of 2 teams who have fired off 5 straight wins. The Chargers are on fire right now!

4. SAINTS - The second team to reel off 5 straight Ws. This offense is potent right now.

5. RAVENS - It would appear that the tie hasn't hampered this Ravens team. A huge jump in the rankings is evidence of that.

6. LIONS - A loss at the hands of the steam engine known as the Saints knocks the Lions down a few rankings but a big win vs. the hated Packers shows Shameless is back on track.

7. COLTS - The Colts continue their tough play as they have won 4 straight games. The Colts appear to be a staple in the top 10.

8. CARDS - Renard is rolling around in his Ted Mosby Snuggie at this ranking but the fact remains that GCG is playing great Madden football right now and his O is still one of the best!

9. RAIDERS - Foed's loss over the last 3 games came at the hands of Kid, can't fault him for that.

10. REDSKINS - -11 in net points is a concern for Lockdown but a 4-2 record with a negative in net points is impressive.

11. GIANTS - The G Men are still playing some tough football. losing in a sim vs. the Eagles 10-6. The loss hurts in the standings, not in the Power Rankings.

12. TEXANS - Rorbo has played well of late, losing his last game to the Giants. The tie may still hurt his playoff chances if he can't string some wins together in the tough AFC.

13. PACKERS - Still running, and running........and running. D is still very tough.

14. JETS - The march back to respect has begun. Don't sleep on these Jets!

15. FALCONS - 3 straight loses, 2 of which are at the hands of subs.

16. JAGS - Yeah.......that's about right.....

17. BILLS - Sweet jesus what the hell happened here. No wonder it took so long to get PCS updates...he couldn't stand the site of it! Maybe a bit less time playing NHL 11 couldn't hurt.

18. BEARS - 2 straight loses hurt bigtime. Trust me, I hear Frank 2 talk about it all the time...

19. COWBOYS - 1 more win and Canada's team is back to .500. Can he finally do it???????

20. PATS - Huge win vs. the Bills. Keep it coming Slusha! You deserve it!

21. BENGALS - It may be safe to say that you can, in fact, sleep on them Bengals after all...

22. TITANS - Ranking is due in part to Dro's lost connection and a gaggle of sub, including myself, who lost games. Sorry Dro!!

23. 49ERS - Bison is back and ready to go. 2 straight wins (1 in a sim) may be the start to something good in San Fran.

24. PANTHERS - Big wins vs. Money and the Bucs gave them their only 2 wins. Needs some help to contend in a very tough division.

25. BUCS - The struggles continue. Whats happening in the Bay of Pigs???

26. DOLPHINS - Still not out of it in the hapless AFC East......WTF!

27. BRONCOS - No....he can't get his mojo back. Such a sad state of affairs in Denver...

28. RAMS - Win vs. Kid. Whether it came in a sim or not, it saves him from the bottom spot.

29. STEELERS - Absolutely gross. Words can't express how awful this record is....

30 - 32. VIKES, EAGLES, & CHIEFS - Sub teams. Both Vikes and Eagles have winning records...this must change LOL!
    ShamelessAnt
    ShamelessAnt

POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6 Empty Re: POWER RANKINGS THROUGH WEEK 6

Post by ShamelessAnt Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am

nice job Finz!

Good to see the new-look Chargers, Ravens and Colts making waves in the AFC!
    frankhateme
    frankhateme

Post by frankhateme Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 am

Good write-up Finz.
    Sway
    Sway
    Admin

Post by Sway Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 am

17. BILLS - Sweet jesus what the hell happened here. No wonder it took so long to get PCS updates...he couldn't stand the site of it! Maybe a bit less time playing NHL 11 couldn't hurt.

You got that right...you know you're playing like shit when Frank's Bears are right on my ass in the Power Rankings...it's gotta be the dual sports....
    GoCardsGo
    GoCardsGo
    Admin

Post by GoCardsGo Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Looks great as usual Finz, keep it up!

Go Cards Go!
    CeeGee
    CeeGee

Post by CeeGee Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Glad to see the Colts are still in good hands since my departure from Madden 11 Smile

Nice job "new guy" haha
    GoCardsGo
    GoCardsGo
    Admin

Post by GoCardsGo Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 am

Where's the new PR's FINZ?!?!?!?
    frankhateme
    frankhateme

Post by frankhateme Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am

FinZ only does them once a month.
    Finz
    Finz

Post by Finz Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 am

LOL shut your face Frank.

I do the power rankings every three weeks. There is no sense in doing it every week to me as little changes from week to week.
    Finz
    Finz

Post by Finz Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 am

Sorry boys, got some bad news regarding a family member late last night. I'll get the new PRs up as soon as I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:23 pm